The Cambridge Money Advice Centre offers free expert debt advice, which empowers people to get out and stay out of debt, and begin to live freer and fuller lives. We offer hope and a way forward to anyone regardless of how desperate their financial situation is.
It is only thanks to our loyal supporters that we are able to continue this work, and we are grateful to everyone who helps us make a difference.
We know our work changes lives, because our clients tell us:
- “Very good, I could not have managed without them, I can't thank them enough”
- “amazing and caring staff who are able to take onboard each client's additional pressures that aren't debt related”
- “The team have helped me survive a terrible period in my life, without their support I would not have been able to go on. Thanks with all my heart.”
So how can you support us?
As a registered charity, we rely on donations from our supporters in order to keep doing this vital work.
Please go to our Donate page for details of how to give.
- also through our Local Giving page
- or via easyfundraising as you shop online
- don't forget to Gift Aid, if you are eligible
if you want to discuss other ways to support us financially do contact us
We couldn’t do this important work without our loyal team of trained volunteer advisers, administrators and trustees.
If you wish to find out how to join them, please contact us
Perhaps there is a skill you would like to offer - let us know so we can talk about it
Talk about the amazing work we are doing.
Help us tell others there is hope and how they can either find it or be apart of it.
This year we want to up our social media presence, could you help us?
Please do get in touch
As a registered charity, we rely on donations from our kind supporters in order to keep doing this vital work.
If you would like to know more about how to support us financially, click on the link below.
We couldn’t offer this service without our loyal team of trained, experienced volunteer advisers, administrators and trustees.
If you wish to find out more about how to join them, contact us by clicking on the link below.
People struggle with debt because of a whole host of reasons; what matters now are the actions one takes in getting their finances back on track. The link below takes you to websites we recommend for their accuracy and clarity.
- 01223 727455
- Cambridge MAC, c/o Barnwell Baptist Church, Howard Road, Cambridge CB5 8QS